1. Open iTunes on your PC. If you already have an account, sign out. (You will have to create a new account).
4. Click on “Apps Store” on the top navigation bar.
5. Scroll down to “Free Apps” on the right hand side and attempt to download any application by clicking “FREE”. It is very important that your select a free app!
6. A pop-up menu will now appear. Click on “Create New Account”
7. On the next screen click “Continue”
8. On the next screen agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box and clicking “Agree”
9. On the next screen:
- Enter in your email address. (If you already have a non-US iTunes account, use a different email adress).
- Create a password
- Create a security question
- Enter your date of birth
- Click "Continue"
10. On the payment page select “NONE” for payment type.
11. Fill in your billing address. You need to enter a US address at this point. Please note that the iTunes system checks to see that the Zip code is correct for the address you gave. You can go to http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ to generate an American name, address and phone number. Once done click on “Create Apple ID”
12. Go to your email address that you have registered your account with, and open up the automated email you should have received from Apple. Click on “Verify”
14. The App Store will automatically open up and you will once again have to verify your Apple ID and password. Click “Sign In”